- Kalimudah, Bali, Indonesia
Canyoning (also known as Canyoneering – descent of canyon) is an outdoor adventure and extreme sport in Bali using a variety of techniques that may include activities such as caving, walking, wading, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling, sliding down natural slopes, and/or swimming in white water.
If you want to live a true, extreme and unique wild adventure, Joins Us Now…
- – Tour Code GS 87 C
- – Start: Everyday
- – Pick-Up: In the morning at your hotel. (Time to be advice)
- – Minimum number of participants: 2
- – Maximum number of participants: 12
- – Number of Instructor and assistant: 2
- – Duration: +/- 2.30 hrs
- – Approching hiking: 30 minutes
- – Descent canyon: +/- 2.30 hrs
- – Return hiking: 10 minutes
Experience the wonders of Kalimudah on a canyoning adventure that’s suitable for just about everyone. You’ll marvel at the beauty of the wilds of Bali as you jump, slide, swim, and rappel in the canyon on a fun activity that’s available year-round.
- Discover the excitement of canyoning on an activity suitable for everyone
- Experience the thrill of jumps, natural water slides, and rappels
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Balinese canyons
Description of Canyon
Kalimudah canyon tour is funny and appropriate for discovering the activity of canyoning. It is located in north of Baliand practicable throughout the year.
Jumps (one of 8m – optional), swim, natural water slides, rappels (15m maximum), in the second part of the canyon – wonderful sequences of plants-covered, volcanic rock and natural warm spring basins encountered at the end of the tour make Kalimudah a discovery and sporty descent with lots of fun. Canyon for everyone, children of 8 years of age minimum required.
Descent: 2-3 hours, approach: 20mn’s walk, return: 10 mn’s walk, local pic-nic Lunch at arrival to the last waterfall, an unforgettable day within the wild Balinese nature.
If you have never practiced before, Kalimudah will make you addicted to sporty descents outdoor leisure. If you are already experienced, Kalimudah is a good start to enjoy the Balinese canyons
Physical conditions required
- – Be in good health and able to swim 25 m
- – Good spirit of adventure
Price: USD 145 per person.
What is included in the price:
- – Hotel/Return air conditioned transportation
- – Wet suit – Booties – Gloves
- – Technical Canyoning Shoes
- – Helmet
- – Harness and all technical gear
- – Light breakfast
- – Snack
- – Lunch
- – Water – tea – coffee
- – Supervision by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant
- – ICOpro Canyoneer initiation Training course
- – ICOpro Card and affiliation member
- – CE PPE standard equipment only!
- – Professional Insurance up to $25 000
What should I bring?
- – Extra clothes
- – Towel
- – Specific medical Drug if needed
- – Waterproof camera
- – Your voucher / Cash payment
- – credit card +3% add charge.
- – Your smile and spirit!
Price: USD 145 per person.
Book this tour here
Please register to review this adventure tour.
Please login to add your review.