- Jalan Kusuma Yudha, Susut, Bangli 80661, Indonesia
- +62-361-7445880, +62-811398469
Kintamani Vulcano Tour
With: Barong Dance Show, Kintamani & Mt. Batur, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and sunset at Tanah Lot
Tour Code: GS 2 A
Starts: Every day,
Pickup: At 08:00 – 08:45 am (hotel pick up)
Duration: About 8 hours
This is a private tour, there is no other participant, just only you and your companion, you can join any time any day.
Price: US$ 50 / Person (Min. 2 persons)
A Full day private tour to the scenic volcanic Caldera of Mount Batur, Barong & Kris Dance Show, Celuc Village, Kintamani Village, rice terraces at Tegalalang, and the famous sunset at Tanah Lot.
Get picked up from your hotel in cool air-condition ed comfort van and drive through sleepy villages of Bali. First stop to see a Trance Barong and Kris Dance Performance. The Barong Dance is probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality.
Then drive to the center of the Silver and Gold Smith Village Celuc, We stop also at the Batuan Temple. On the way we pass the village Mas wich is famous for the traditional the wood carvings, there we can see people making wood carving.
The tour continues to the mountain village of Kintamani. There you can have lunch at a nice restaurant overlooking the Batur Lake and the Mount Batur.
On the return we also visit Tegalalang village where we can see the rice terraces. The rice terrace is extremely amazing due to it is built on the clif f bank with the beautiful valley. Then we stop at a Waterfall.
The last visit will be Tanah Lot Temple for the most spectacular sunset. Tanah Lot is one of the most popular places of interest in Bali, is located on the coast of West Bali, at the village of Beraban in the Tabanan Regency.
After the Tanah Lot we drive back to your hotel.
- – Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- – Hotel pick up and drop off (at your hotel in south Bali)
- – Tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- – All entrance fees
- – Barong Dance Performance
- – English speaking tour guide (Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc. on request)
- – Mineral water or softdrink
- – Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- – Pick-up at any cruise port in Bali is also availabe free of charge
- – Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
- – Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge
- – Child under 11 years old 50% discount
- – For single traveler additonal 37 USD surchage.
- – Surcharge for pick-up at Candi Dasa or Lovina Area: US $ 10 per Pers.
- – Other pickup time on request
- – Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- – Don’t forget to bring: Sun protection, photo camera
Price: US$ 50 per Person (Min. 2 persons)
Book this tour here
The highlights of this tour:
Barong and Kris Dance:
This ritualistic dance-drama is performed during festivals and special ceremonies in Bali temples. Every morning, the loveable and shaggy half-canine, half-lion creature called Barong overcomes witch Rangda in a fight, saving the villages of Bali from evil spirits, symbolising the triumph of good over evil. The cultural dances are so much a part of Balinese daily rituals that they have become inseparable from religion.
Mt. Batur & Lake Batur:
Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung, in the centre of Bali. Lake Batur is the widest lake in this island. It lies down in the feet of Mount Batur and Mount Abang.
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the island of Bali. It is home of a pilgrimage temple, the Pura Tanah Lot and a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography. The Tanah Lot temple was built in the 15th century and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast.
Book this tour here
This tour is a private tour, so you can join any time any day.
Our English Speaking Bali tour guides are professional and know the best places of interest to tourists and the major attractions of Bali.
Also the guides will give you comprehensive explanations about the attractions, culture and people of our wonderful Island.
We aim to carry out our guests wishes and we do our best to make it happen.
We will be your driver, your guide, and even your friend throughout your tour trip.
Let us show you our beautiful Island of Bali.
Please register or login to review this tour !
Please login to add your review.