- Jalan Kusuma Yudha, Susut, Bangli 80661, Indonesia
- +62-361-7445880, +62-811398469
Bali Mount Batur Trekking & Sunrise
Tour highlights: Trekking to the peak of Mt. Batur, Sunrise at Mt. Batur, Air Panas (hot springs)
Tour Code: GS 30 A
Starts: Every day
Pickup: 02:00 – 02:45 am (at your hotel)
Price: US$ 54 / person (Min. 2 persons)
About Mt. Batur:
Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe.
Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Join us on this amazing trek as we explore the active volcano of mountain Batur. We climb to the highest peak and crafter in the dark and catch the magnificent sight of the red sky when it appears during sunlight and a beautiful sunrise from the top Mountain Batur experiencing stunning morning view.
Our driver will pickup you very early morning at your hotel for a full day tour.
We drive directly to Kintamani village passing by small traditional Balinese villages and tropical forest. The trek will start from Kedisan village early in the morning, around 04:00 o’clock we will go down to the volcano foot to start climbing accompanied by an experience guide, at half way up, we’ll take a rest briefly and around 06:00 AM we will reach the top just in time to see the beautiful sunrise over Mount Abang and Mount Agung. Depend on the weather condition you can see the Indian Ocean and Mt. Rinjani of Lombok Island. You can enjoy a unforgettable fantastic view! Relax and enjoy a morning coffee or tea and a light breakfast. After you are rested and feeling recharged, our professional guides educate you on the history of the volcano as we continue our trek along the rim of the caldera, observing steaming fissures (hot enough to cook an egg) and marveling at the varied landscapes.
Mt. Batur is 1.717 m above sea level and still an active volcano.
On the way back we visit the (air panas) hot spring by the lake or stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
If you like we can stop for lunch at a nice restaurant in Kintamani with a fantastic view to the lake.
After trekking we drive you back to your hotel.
MOUNT BATUR HIKING ITINERARY:
- 02.00-03.00 : Pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Pura Jati Temple.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trekking to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am : Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Jati Temple and board car
- 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- arround 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
- – Pick up and drop off (at your hotel)
- – Tour transportation with fully air-conditioner car or van
- – Trekking safety equipment (torch, rope)
- – English speaking tour guide / trekking guide (other languages on request)
- – Small breakfast at top of Mt. Batur
- – Mineral water (1 Bottle)
- – Inclusive tax & service charge
- – Insurance
- – Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
- – Prices are net per person and inclusive tax and service charge.
- – Lunch can provide at local restaurant for surcharge of US$ 10 per person.
- – Single Surcharge: US $ 42
- – Don’t forget to bring: Trekking or sport shoes, long pants, warm jacket, sun protection, photo camera. And good condition.
- – Not suitable for handicapped people
- – Tips not include
- – Optional you can have on the way back to your hotel a spa massage (60 min) at G-Spa for only USD 10
Other Trekking Tours on Request. Please contact us.
Price: US$ 54 / person (Min. 2 persons)
Please login to add your review.